How do the fundraisers work?
Complete the online application. The store manager will confirm the date and time of your fundraiser. You do the advertising and promoting for your fundraiser. 20% of qualified sales (pre-tax) will go to your organization. Hoopla will send a check within 2 weeks to your organization.
What types of organizations are eligible for fundraisers?
• Sports teams
• Booster clubs
• Church groups
• Parent teacher organizations
• School bands
• Senior communities
• Corporate events
• Special events
What types of fundraisers do you offer?
• In store fundraisers-you pick the date, you promote the event, your supporters bring a flyer and give it to the cashier
• Prepaid gift cards sold at discounted rate, then resold at face value by your organization
• Froyo social-choose date and location, you provide seating, tables, Hoopla caters the event at a discounted price, you set the price of tickets and sell them, you keep the difference in ticket sales and cost of catering
Ways to promote your fundraiser:
• Distribute flyers. Hoopla will create flyers for you to make copies of. You distribute the flyers to family, friends and supporters to promote your fundraiser. For every flyer that a customer presents, 20% of the sale (pre-tax) will go directly to your organization. Flyers cannot be distributed inside Hoopla, within 100 yards of Hoopla or in front of the restaurant before or during the fundraiser.
• Internal announcements, promotions, email blasts, newsletters, organization website, newspaper print/ads, create posters to display
• Promote on social media, Facebook, Twitter, blogs