How do the fundraisers work?
Complete the online application. The fundraising coordinator will confirm the date and time of your fundraiser. You do the advertising and promoting for your fundraiser. 20% of qualified sales (pre-tax) will go to your organization. Hoopla will send a check within 2 weeks to your organization. The success of your fundraiser will be directly related to your groups efforts to promote the event. You can expect to see approximately 80¢ going back to your organization from every customer who participates.
What types of organizations are eligible for fundraisers?
• Sports teams
• Booster clubs
• Church groups
• Parent teacher organizations
• School bands
• Senior communities
• Corporate events
• Special events
What types of fundraisers do you offer?
• In store fundraisers-you pick the date, you promote the event, your supporters bring a flyer and give it to the cashier
• Prepaid $10 Hoopla Gift Cards are sold to your group for $7.50. Your group in turn can resell them for face value. Minimum purchase of 10 gift cards required
• When you submit the on line application you can choose gift card fundraiser. Then the fundraiser coordinator will contact you via email with instructions and a form to go sell the $10 hoopla gift cards. When you are done selling you contact Deanna at email@example.com or call 607-427-2613 and set up with the store when you can go in to purchase them at the 25% savings and keep your profit (purchasing them from us for $7.50 each).
Ways to promote your fundraiser:
• Distribute flyers. Hoopla will create flyers for you to make copies of. You distribute the flyers to family, friends and supporters to promote your fundraiser. For every flyer that a customer presents, 20% of the sale (pre-tax) will go directly to your organization. Flyers cannot be distributed inside Hoopla, within 100 yards of Hoopla or in front of the restaurant before or during the fundraiser.
• Internal announcements, promotions, email blasts, newsletters, organization website, newspaper print/ads, create posters to display
• Promote on social media, Facebook, Twitter, blogs